VIDEO CENTRAL UNIT – 3 OUTPUTS, DIN RAIL MOUNTING, DARK GREY
The central supply unit is an essential element for any Touch Line installation. Through its constructive and functional features, the video central unit plays a decisive role in the interconnection, programming and functioning of all the elements of the video door phone system:
- The supply with power of the entire installation: 13.5 V/ 2 Ad.c.
- Direct connections for 3 apartments (3 Families)
- Separate connections for multiple lock types and exit button.
- Separate connections for an additional external video camera.
- Separate connections for the auxiliary command: auto gate, garage door, lighting system.
- Possibility of connecting a video recorder (DVR).
- Permanent diagnosis of the functioning of the system and various light signaling.
- Short-circuit protection for all the connected products.
- Entry into the programming mode of the parameters of the installation.
The video central unit with 3 outputs is used for 2 and 3 family houses.
Being a product that is connected directly to the power grid, the central supply unit is produced in compliance with the international electrical safety, compatibility and flammability standards. Therefore, the case is injected in fireproof ABS, which ensures full fire protection, while the printed circuit board is UL certified.
Mounting can be done on a DIN rail or on the surface.
The main functions of the video central supply unit with 3 outputs are the following:
- The supply with power of the video door phone system with a stabilized tension of 13.5 V/ 2 Ad.c.
- Entry into the programming mode of the video door phone system: terminal addresses, panel addresses and settings.
- Setting the timing for the lock opening command between 1 – 10 sec.
Light signaling for:
- Presence of grid tension – 110 – 230 Va.c., 50/60 Hz – green LED
- Presence of stabilized tension – 13.5 V/ 2 Ad.c. – green LED
- Presence and signalling of the well-functioning of the battery – green LED
- Entry into programming mode – red LED
- Diagnosis and light signalling of the functioning status.
The video central supply unit with 3 outputs is fitted with direct connections for:
- The power supply network: 110 – 230 Va.c., 50 – 60 Hz
- An outdoor panel
- 3 terminals – OUT1, OUT2, OUT3. Therefore, the 2 and 3 Family installations are set up without an additional connection box.
Separate command of 3 types of locks:
D.C. lock – 12 V/ max. 1 Ad.c. At the command of the lock, the relay contact closes. For this type of lock, the central unit ensures the supply
- A.C. lock – max. 24 V/ max. 5 Aa.c. At the command of the lock, the relay contact closes. It requires a tension transformer or an independent power supply for locks with a power supply tension of 1 – 5 Ad.c. or 1 – 5 Aa.c.
- Electromagnetic lock - max. 24 V/max. 5 Ad.c. At the command of the lock or the fading of the power supply tension (110 – 230 Va.c.), the contact of the relay opens. It requires an independent power supply.
- D.C. lock – 12 V/ max. 1 Ad.c. At the command of the lock, the relay contact closes. For this type of lock, the central unit ensures the supply
- Lock opening button, placed inside the protected area (usually for the electromagnetic lock).
- An analogic external video camera.
- An auxiliary command for opening the auto gate, the garage door, the light or any other automation. The capacity of the auxiliary relay is for operations performed at max. 24 Vd.c./ a.c. max. 5 Ad.c./ a.c.
- A rechargeable battery.
The video central supply unit with 3 outputs is fitted with the following types of protections:
- Short-circuit protection, diagnosis and light signaling of the functioning status on any output – panel, terminals and D.C. lock.
- Overcharge protection (power higher than 0.75 A) and the isolation of the defect from the rest of the installation – panel, terminals and D.C. lock.
- Battery overload protection (power higher than 0.4 Ad.c.)
- Protection against reverse polarity connection of the battery.
The PROG button ensures the entry in the programming mode of all the components of the installation.
The following settings can be made from the central supply unit:
- Lock temporization within an interval of 1 – 10 sec.
- The functioning of the additional external video camera (CMOS, CCD)
- The permanent functioning of the video camera from the outdoor panel and image recording on a DVR
In addition to the main elements of a video door phone system, respectively the outdoor panel, the terminal and the lock, the central supply unit is fitted with direct connections for other additional devices:
- A battery, for a safe supply with power
- An auxiliary automation: auto gate or garage door opening, turning on the outdoor lighting system
- An analogic external video camera
- A video selection box, through which 3 additional panels or 4 additional external video cameras can be connected.
- A video recorder (DVR), for image recording.
- Dimensions: 130 x 140 x 73 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- DIN rail mounting, TH 35 X 15/ 35 x 7.5; DIN 46277-3, EN50022, IEC60715 standard or surface mounting
- Screw connectors
Recommended cables, according to distance:
- 4 x 0.5 mm2, for a distance of max. 100 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- 4 x 0.75 mm2, for a distance of max. 150 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- UTP cat 5e (AWG 24) or UTP cat 6e (AWG 23), for a distance of max. 200 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- Supply voltage: 110 – 230 Va.c., 50 – 60 Hz
- Operating voltage: 13.5 Vd.c., 2 Ad.c.
- Range of operating temperatures: 0 ... +45°C
- The product is CE certified by OICPE – Certificate no. 707.
- The product contains printed circuit boards certified in compliance with the UL flammability standard – Certificate no. E307311.
- The product is manufactured under the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system and under the ISO 14001:2009 environment management system, certified by TÜV HESSEN – Certificates no. 73 100 4856, 73 104 4856.